There are two tour packages on offer for the Aussie Aths Fans Supporters’ Tour to the 2017 IAAF World Championships in London:
1. Land only package – $4,299 per person
2. Land and flights package – available on request
The following tour inclusions are applicable to both packages:
- Tour led by experienced athletics personnel, along with world class sports tour operators
- Support staff from Mummu Sport on the ground in London
- Welcome function with a preview from Australian athletics commentator, David Culbert
- Category C evening session tickets (total of 10 sessions)
- Aths Fans merchandise pack
- Return transfers to London Heathrow Airport via the Heathrow Express and London Tube
- 10 day London Tube pass
- 10 nights accommodation in London (based on twin share or double; check in 4th, check out 15th and additional nights can be booked if required)
- Daily breakfast
- Unique Aussie Aths fan experiences
Additional inclusion for land and flights package:
- Return economy flights
The tour group will be accommodated at the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Kenilworth located in the heart of Bloomsbury. It is a 3 minute walk to Tottenham Court Road tube station, which is on the central line with a direct route to the stadium (Stratford Station). The hotel is located within walking distance to Oxford Street, Covent Garden and Soho and close to many of the famous West End theatres.
- Travel insurance
- Meals – other than those stated
- Day session tickets – available on request as an optional extra
- Morning session championship ticket pack (includes 4 sessions) $265
The Aussie Aths Fans Supporters’ tour is designed with your flexibility in mind. You can do as much or as little with the group as you like.
Breakfast is included daily as is all evening sessions to the championships.
The timetable for the championships is available here via the local organising committee website.
Your mornings and early afternoons are at your own leisure. A Mummu staff member will be in London to assist if you require any travel advice or recommendations. We will also be organising a number of optional activities which you may like to attend.
Please note: the IAAF timetable is correct as at 26 August, 2016 and is subject to change.