Event marketing services with sport specific expertise:
- Development and implementation of event marketing strategies that generate measurable results
- Innovative strategies that maximise the available resources
- Event brand and image activation
- Marketing collateral development and activation
- Advertising strategies and campaign management
- Partnership programs (ambassadors, celebrities, sponsors, charities, government) to extend the strength and reach of your key messages
By opting for Jump’s expertise, you access a significant level of sports specific intellectual and organisational skill that will contribute to the achievement of overall goals for the event. This is the space we live in on a day-to-day basis and this sets us apart from other marketing companies who dabble in sporting events.
Jump has undertaken event marketing programs for major events such as the Nitro Athletics Melbourne series, 2012 UCI Track Cycling World Championships, Athletics Australia’s domestic competition program, Australia Post Stawell Gift and the Jayco Herald Sun Tour as well as numerous mass participation events including the Herald Sun|CityLink Run for the Kids, Wiggle Amy’s Gran Fondo and the Hanover ConnectEast Ride for Home.