MEDIA RELATIONS & PUBLIC AFFAIRS
Media relations and public affairs services:
- Creative, public relations activities with special emphasis on media and stakeholder relations
- Exceptional internal and external communications strategies to drive your activities
- Promotional activities designed to drive sales and place your product in the eye of the sports consumer
- On-call strategic counsel
- Communications that connect with stakeholders and the media
- Useful issues management toolkits and advice including media training for athletes and executives
- On-site media management and media centre operations at events
- Specialist cost-effective campaigns to publicise and promote your event to maximise attendance
Jump Media & Marketing has designed media and communications programs for a range of high profile international and domestic sporting organisations and events, including the Nitro Athletics Melbourne, Tour of Beijing, 2012 UCI Track Cycling World Championships, 2012 FIH Hockey Champions Trophy, 2010 UCI Road World Championships, International Triathlon Union World Championships, Melbourne 2006 Commonwealth Games, Hockeyroos, Australian Olympic Team, Australian Commonwealth Games Association and 2005 World Gymnastics Championships.
Jump Media & Marketing has an impressive contact book of Australian sports media and our creative
development of public relations and publicity programs deliver outstanding results.