PRESS OPERATIONS & NEWS SERVICE
Jump Media & Marketing has managed the event time press operations for a number of high profile sporting events, including the Nitro Athletics Melbourne, AFC Asian Cup Australia 2015, Tour of Beijing (2011-2014), 2012 FIH Hockey Champions Trophy, 2010 UCI Road Cycling World Championships and the 2005 World Gymnastics Championships.
Jump Director David Culbert served on the International Association of Athletics Federation (IAAF) Press Commission for 8 years and currently sits on the IAAF Television Commission.
Press operations services:
- Specialist strategic planning, from venue and equipment to staff and volunteers to policies and procedures
- Comprehensive venue scopes, including furniture, fixtures, equipment and technology requirements for areas such as the venue media centre, media tribune, mixed zone, photographer positions and press conference room
- Experienced advice as to the best use of available space and budget to provide attending media with ideal working conditions and access
- World-class on-site media operations service, with a strong service mentality
- Quality news service and reporting delivering relevant, timely and newsworthy information
- Knowledgeable broadcast liaison, facility requirements and servicing
- Staff and volunteer recruitment and training services